Entry is easy! Simply spend $30 or more in one transaction in store or online on or before 30th September 2019. Terms and conditions apply. *
Terms and Conditions for the Sweet Surprises “Win free chocolate and candy for a year!” (“Promotion”)
- By submitting an entry, you confirm that you have read and understood, and agreed to abide by, the following conditions of entry, including how to enter and prize details (“Terms and Conditions”).
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Employees of Sweet Surprises Pty Ltd and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. If you are entering on behalf of your child (0-13 years of age) you must enter your child’s full name.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must have a parent or guardian present upon collection of the prize.
How to participate:
- The Promotion commences at Sweet Surprises at 9am (AEST) on Monday 24 June 2019 and concludes at 6pm (AEST) on Monday 30 September 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). No entries will be accepted outside the Promotion Period.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must spend $30 or more instore or online in one transaction during the promotion period.
- In addition to the qualifying spend entry amount, entrants are also eligible to receive another single-Entry Form with every further $30 spent in a single transaction.
- Multiple entries per person including multiple store entries are allowed during the promotion period.
- An Entry Form will be issued in store, which must be completely filled out and placed into the competition barrel. All purchases of more than $30 through the online shop are automatically entered into the promotion and processed at Sweet Surprises Campbelltown.
- The Promoter may from time to time, in its sole discretion, offer double Entry Form days where two Entry Forms will be issued for every Qualifying Spend (“Double Entry Forms”). The Promoter will communicate any Double Entry Form days through in store marketing, online media and on its website.
Prizes and winning:
- The competition is based on a game of chance, the winners will be chosen at random and the winning entries will be drawn from the competition barrel. The Promoter shall randomly draw one competition entry per store to win from each of our three retail stores.
- The draws will take place on:
a. Sweet Surprises Campbelltown: Shop 1, 171-179 Queen Street, Campbelltown NSW 2560 on Friday 4October 2019 at 5:00pm (AEST);
b. Sweet Surprises Penrith: Shop B, 458-470 High Street, Penrith NSW 2750 on Saturday 5 October 2019 at 11:00am (AEST);
c. Sweet Surprises Lake Haven: Shop 129 Lake Haven Shopping Centre, Lake Haven NSW 2263 on 6 October 2019 at 3:00pm (AEST).
- Each prize is valued at $1,200.00. The total prize pool is: $3,600.00.
- The winner will receive a $100 voucher each calendar month for a period of 12 months to claim in store and choose from our enormous selection of stocked local and imported gourmet groceries like sauces, cereals, spreads and of course, everyone’s favourite candy!
- Prize must be redeemed from the winners Sweet Surprises Candy Shop store. A winner from the online shop will have their prize delivered to their preferred address monthly. *(postage charges apply although can be included to form part of the monthly voucher).
- Each winning entry will be notified to by phone number and email provided in their Entry Form within (2) business days of winning a prize. The results of the draw will be published on the Sweet Surprises Candy Shop website on Tuesday 8thOctober 2019. All eligible prize winners will be posted on Facebook and Instagram.
- It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winners of the Promotion present photo identification upon collection corresponding to entry name.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and the Promoter.
- The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable, upgradable, divisible, and exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Individual instore vouchers to be spent before 30 November 2020.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer from the Promoter.
- The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Right of the Promoter to redraw:
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize.
- For any prize that remains unclaimed 3 months after the original draw, a second chance draw will be conducted by the Drawer on 12 January 2020 at the same time and place of the original draw. Any winners determined in accordance with this clause will be notified by phone and in writing within two (2) business days and will have their name published on the Sweet Surprises website. All eligible prize winners will be posted on Facebook and Instagram.
Privacy and disclosure:
- By entering this competition, you agree to be subscribed to our database and receive email and or text message communication from us. You can unsubscribe from this database at any time.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name and image in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion and for the purpose of the winners’ announcement. Sweet Surprises will not disclose the Entrants information for any other purpose to any person outside of the company, unless the customer has authorised us to do so or unless required by law to disclose such information. This means, under no circumstances will Sweet Surprises share, rent, sell or receive payments or services for disclosing customer’s personal information to any external company.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms:
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/35596
This Promotion is organised by Sweet Surprises Pty Ltd, PO Box 531 Penrith NSW ABN: 68 154 891 586 (“Promoter”).